Sunday, October 20, 2013

korea~

Things I Did During My Trip to Korea

 - Saw my good friend Kellianne from Carleton for the first time since graduation! :D
- Ate yummy food like barbecue, bibimpab, chicken and beer (apparently it's a thing?), and more
- Went to places like Bukchon, Gangan, Gyeongbokgung Palace (which was enormous and gorgeous) /Sejon Square, Nangsam (Seoul) Tower
- Failed to get to just about as many places, like Changgyeonggung Palace and Lotte World...-.-'
- Saw an international fireworks show with displays from Canada, Japan, France, and South Korea (Japan was still the best though, not gonna lie)
- Lots and lots of people-watching! Seoul-ites (?) certainly are fashionable.
- Went salsa dancing! Luckily dance is a (practically) universal language so not speaking Korean was not at all an issue. :)
- Kept a lookout for couples wearing matching clothes and gave them points for the level of dedication (5 for accessories, 10 for shirts/shoes/etc, 50 for entire outfits). Also got to 290 points in just one day!
- Got my feet nibbled on by little Dr. Fish! It felt super weird and for some reason they liked my feet way better than anyone else's...? (I'm going with the explanation that I had been wearing socks and nobody else had.)
- Altogether, had a really awesome four days that made me want to go back sometime and also learn Korean! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment