Wednesday, November 27, 2013

nikko~

It occurs to me (almost a month later) that I never posted about my trip to Nikko! It was actually my sister who wanted to go visit Nikko while my family was visiting last year (almost exactly a year ago, now that I think about it), but we didn't have enough time. Having heard that the fall leaves there are gorgeous though, I decided to go this year! We actually went at a pretty awkward time when most of the leaves in the mountains had already fallen and the ones in the town were just beginning to change color, but I did get to see lots of waterfalls and enjoy the clear mountain air with some good company.

Places we went/sights we saw: Shinkyo Bridge, Toshogu Shrine (part of the World Heritage Shrines & Temples of Nikko),  Yunoko Lake, Ryuzu Falls, Yutaki Falls, Kegon Falls

And for the rest I think I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves (because I am lazy):









No comments:

Post a Comment