Saturday, June 28, 2014

chiba-kun ambassador, year two!

So as you may know, I spent much of last year visiting different places in Chiba Prefecture and writing blog posts, posting pictures, and more as a Chiba-kun Ambassador. I'm happy to announce that as of earlier this month, I was reselected as part of the program and will be continuing on for my second year!

Fun facts about this year's ambassadors:
 - Out of 20 ambassadors, only 2 are boys! Last year it was pretty even, so this is a pretty dramatic change. I happen to know both of them already though, and they're both great so that's great. :)
 - We come from countries like the US, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Korea, Burma, Mongolia, Vietnam, and Indonesia. I think this is more countries than last year, which is pretty cool.

Anyway, earlier this month we had our induction ceremony, which was much the same as last year, complete with a photoshoot with Chiba-kun!




On the occasion of starting my second year, I've merged my previous travel/Chiba-kun Ambassador blog with this one, and I'll be posting from here from now on. よろしくお願いします〜!

No comments:

Post a Comment